1. Greetings from Kuwait! Loft965.com picked “Phakade” and “Mali” as a “Sexy Tracks” of 2011! How do you feel about that and what do you think the rest of the year holds for you?
Amazing, I did not expect that the African songs would resonate but I think this is very exciting! Thank you! I?m going to spend the rest of the year taking advantage of Southern African Festival season so that I can reach more fans.
2. As of now, “Mali” is constantly on our stereos! Will it ever get released as a single?
It is currently one of our singles in South Africa.
3. You just released an EP for your American audience. Are you planning on launching your new album there and when will it be?
I?m planning to launch a full album titled Rise Again in early 2012 and then follow it up with a tour from the end of January. The album is a combination of tracks from Feel Good, Soul in Mind but mainly containing new tracks from my Return to Love album.
4. Are you going on tour? What will be your next single?
Yes my tour will span over the entire North America and it will be 60 days long!
5. We love quotes, what is your favorite quote or motto?
I post so many on my twitter and facebook page periodically. My favourite one from this week is ?Jealousy is the art of counting someone else?s blessings instead of your own.?
And we are off to Cape Town now! For reals!