Die Antwoord released their sophomore album, TEN$ION, on February 7, 2012. The follow-up to their 2010 debut, $0$, the zef rap-rave crew also hit the States for a U.S. tour beginning February 9 in Philadelphia.
Leave a comment below and get a chance at winning this CD or Vinyl of the album TEN$ION.
Die Antwoord came together in 2008 in South Africa and consists of Ninja, Yo-Landi Vi$$er, and DJ Hi-Tek. Their debut album, $O$, was first made available February 2010 as a free download on their official website, and the band launched their first music videos, ?Enter the Ninja? and ?Zefside? on DIEANTWOORD.COM. That month DIEANTWOORD.COM received over 41 million hits and the server broke.
TEN$ION was recorded and produced in South Africa by DJ Hi-Tek with additional production by Ninja. TEN$ION is presented by ZEF Records, in association with Good Smile, and distributed globally by Downtown Records and COOP Music, Die Antwoord se rympies sal jou fokken kop skop.
**** If you would like to review the album, please let me know and I will send you a digital copy ****
- Tanja M. Laden: Die Antwoord’s Campaign Video for Alexander Wang, Plus Zeflings (PHOTOS) (stylelist.com)
- Introducing… Die Antwoord (loft965.com)
- Noise Pop 2012: Die Antwoord @ Regency Ballroom [Photo Review] (thrillcall.com)
- Die Antwoord is the Answer (flipflipmeheidi.com)
- Watch Die Antwoord on “Letterman” (pitchfork.com)
- Die Antwoord Expand 2012 Tour Dates (thrillcall.com)
- Contest: Die Antwoord At Club Nokia (thescenestar.typepad.com)
- Watch Die Antwoord’s Disgusting New ‘Freeky’ Video (spin.com)
- Die Antwoord Give ‘Ten$ion’ February Release Date, Creepy Cover Art (spin.com)
- Die Antwoord’s Latest Creepy Video Drops (huffingtonpost.com)