Rebecca Ferguson releases her new single “Glitter & Gold” on April 29. The song is taken from Rebecca’s incredible debut album Heaven, which has sold over half a million copies so far since it was released in December – fast approaching double platinum.
Rebecca recently completed a sold out UK tour, and will soon depart for the USA where she will be playing her first ever shows in LA and New York. Rebecca will also be visiting Germany, Australia, Switzerland and New Zealand for TV appearances, showcases and other promotional activity.
- Exclusive: 5 Questions With Loft965.com: Rebecca Ferguson (loft965.com)
- Dirty Artist: Rebecca Ferguson (dirtycandy.wordpress.com)
- Rebecca Ferguson: ‘I want to be accessible like Adele’ (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Video Premiere: “Too Good To Lose” by Rebecca Ferguson (loft965.com)
- Rebecca Ferguson covers Drake, Rihanna’s ‘Take Care’ (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Album Review: Rebecca Ferguson, ‘Heaven’ (whatemilydidnext.wordpress.com)
- X Factor’s Rebecca Ferguson seizes Amy Winehouse soul crown (beehivecity.com)
- Beyonce & Rebecca Ferguson in Alice by Alice Temperley… (youoverdiditdoll.com)
- New Release | Seamus Haji’s Remix of Rebecca Ferguson “Too Good To Lose” (thinksoul25.com)