One of the most beautiful musical souls to grace this earth is ready to revisit and rehash some of her older tracks. Tori Amos has gone and botoxed herself to death to release yet another video for her song “Flavor,” which appeared previously on Abnormally Attracted To Sin. This is a marvellous reconstruction on the Gold Dust collection of the original track. It makes us want to listen to her older albums now on a brunchy Friday morn.
- Tori Amos revisits collection with “Gold Dust” (loft965.com)
- Sleeve: “Gold Dust” by Tori Amos (loft965.com)
- Tori Amos Introduces A New Flavor! WATCH HERE!! (perezhilton.com)
- Tori Amos reveals details of new collection album “Gold Dust” (loft965.com)
- Beyonce performs “I Was Here” at the United Nations for World Humanitarian Day 2012! (loft965.com)
- Beautifully Covered: Karima Francis does Amy Winehouse’s “Tears Dry On Their Own” (loft965.com)