This is probably the best news we’ve heard all year. Jill Scott, the queen of neosoul, is going to release two albums this year, she has tweeted. The vocal powerhouse has been on hiatus since her last release, The Light Of The Sun. This is great news!
I will be releasing two albums this year. Think support. Think Deliverance. Think goods in towards my direction. twitter.com/missjillscott/?
— Jill Scott (@missjillscott) February 20, 2013
- 7 R&B Albums You Must Add to Your Collection (samsonlinejournal.wordpress.com)
- Vegan Diaries – A Slip (Kefir? Don’t Even Know Her!) (oneikasyogalife.com)
- Essence Music Festival 2013 Lineup Revealed (praiserichmond.com)
- Jill Scott Talks About Dramatic 60lb Weight Loss! (binsidetv.net)
- Beyonce Set To Join LL Cool J, Jill Scott And More For 2013 Essence Festival In New Orleans (allhiphop.com)
- Event Marketing Tips: How to Rock Your Next Event (scottsmarketplace.com)
- Jill Scott Covers Essence Magazine + Son Jett Photos (binsidetv.net)
- Jill Scott (nubiansisters.com)
- Workshop targets one-stop shop for small businesses (tbo.com)
- Guest Blogger: Rhian Benson – from Accra to Cardiff to California, Wales (visitwales.co.uk)