We know that Shakira is an acquire taste for many, but we always held a special place in our musical hearts for Shakira even when her voice can get a little annoying. The latin diva has readied an English album for release and although the first single, “Can’t Remember To Forget You” with Rihanna, didn’t really rattle up the world, this second single has what it takes and it’s a ballad.
The single is a slow number with an infectious chorus and a sickening melody. It might not be a big hit as it is a slower number, but it is an astonishingly well-written number. The track is set to be released along with the self-titled album. What do you think?
Are you ready for the new era of lovers? Yes, Kylie Minogue is about to catapult this new release upon our ears in style. This, my friends, is the limited edition of the new album, Kiss Me Once. Details:
KISS ME ONCE – Special limited edition collectors
- 12? double vinyl
- cd album with bonus tracks and exclusive cover feat. Hand written lip stick text by kylie (download code for digital album)
- 5 x 12? art prints – includes a hand numbered life size kylie? lip print? print and an image exclusive only to this boxset
- 12? sticker sheet containing 1 large kiss me once lip graphic
- 12? ?faux-window? featuring 3d printed water droplets, enabling you to playfully recreate the ?kiss me once? album cover
- 100 signed by kylie
* Exlusive to the Kylie Store!
Limited to 3,500!
Kylie did a surprise performance at The Old Blue Last in London last night. This is what happened. Who is the excited for Kiss Me Once.
The title track from Kate Miller-Heidke’s fourth album “O Vertigo!”, out through Cooking Vinyl on 14 March 2014.