Here’s a vintage Destiny’s Child image for your sans Michelle. This new song is obviously just a ploy to shift some records for the repetitive Love Songs compilation. Although the songs seems to sample a Massive Attack tune, it’s still just a little above average. Do you think Beyonce will take the time out of promoting her fifth album to do a video for this track. We think not.
Anjulie’s new album is growing on us fast. It incorporates the dance that she introduced herself with when she released her debut “Boom.” But, in an unpredictable turn, Anjulie brings in some hot summer breeze beats that are more lounge than club. Of course, they are all ready for remixes.
- Kylie wants to be the star of a musical, any musical.
- Brandy opts for big love ballad for her second single.
- Pet Shop Boys pen a song for Girls Aloud‘s Out Of Control.
- Leona Lewis gets booed at MOBOs, Estelle gets 2 awards.
- Guy Ritchie gets onstage jab from Madonna before “Miles Away.”
- Mariah readies up for the release of her ballads compilation.
- Jenny Lewis gets rave reviews from Q and others for Acid Tongue.
- Duffy tries to resurface the diminishing sales of Rockferry (below).
- Janet Jackson brings vestibular migranes to light.
And then she barely promotes it.
But, we excuse her because she got married.
Instead, of announcing a tour.
Or a fourth single with a lush video.
We get this greatest hits collection of love songs.
For her years as a Sony artist without anything new.
And the cover is so averagite, it could have been Jessica Simpson.
I am disappointed. But, I will buy it.