So, everyone knows now that Christina Aguilera’s highly-anticipated (by some) seventh album, Lotus, has leaked on the internet in its full and deluxe form. This is one of the standout tracks from the album and, surprisingly, its not bad at all. In fact, we will go as far as saying that it’s hella hot. Give it a listen and tell us what you think.
Christina Aguilera is getting ready to release her make-or-break album Lotus. Surely, the second single off of the album must be a ballad. Yes, “Blank Page” is a Sia-penned slow one that is set to pave the way for the album’s promotional campaign.
However, as much as we love Sia, this is definitely not the track to catapult Christina Aguilera’s career back to its glory. In fact, its one of the worst ballads we had heard by Xtina.
Let’s hope it’s just a buzz single to generate some attention for the shaky Lotus, whose first single, much like “Not Myself Tonight” for Bionic, didn’t garner enough mainstream attention for the album’s launch.
- Christina Aguilera in Frankie B. Stardust Leggings (denimblog.com)
- Sia confirms collaboration with Christina Aguilera on the new album! (loft965.com)
- Christina Aguilera’s Blank Page Drops Jaws! Listen In Full HERE! (perezhilton.com)
- Christina Aguilera – “Blank Page” [Audio] (livelyindepthmusicent.com)
- Christina Aguilera Is A ‘Blank Page’ In New Ballad and Performs On ‘Late Night with Jimmy Fallon’ (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Christina Aguilera’s Lotus Snippets Leak! Listen HERE! (perezhilton.com)
- Who Needs Instruments? Christina Aguilera, Jimmy Fallon, And The Roots Perform Your Body With OFFICE SUPPLIES! (perezhilton.com)
- Christina Aguilera’s new album title is… (loft965.com)
- Christina Aguilera Performs ‘Your Body’ with Office Supplies on ‘Fallon’ (rollingstone.com)
- Adam Lambert and Christina Aguilera Exchange Tweets (celebs.gather.com)
The album has yet to grow on us, but she at least seems to have her live vocals in tact. Meanwhile, our good friend Ru is the audience. He’s the only one that knows the lyrics! Shout out to Ru!
The new ploy by Christina Aguilera’s camp is too much. It seems Christina Aguilera is taking herself way too seriously. She had announcement of big new to tell us that her new song has lyrics. Surprise. What would be? An instrumental track without melisma. Never! Anyway, the only good thing about this that the lyrics are of a slutty fugue. We like and hope the bit is dirrty. Click below to read the lyrics.
Chrisina Aguilera really has some nerve. After an unapologetic hiatus and a myriad of album delays from one of the least prolific artists of our time, we get, post much-hyped countdown on official site, the artwork of her first single. It looks like a promotional poster for the movie Sin City and there isn’t even a snippet to accompany it. If you are going to go all out and create a countdown for a buzz, they least you could do is ready up some music. Well, at least now we know that the first single is not “Glam.” Now, we have to wait another day for some other “big news” Let’s see how big this’ll be, maybe they’ll announce a remix.