We totally had planned to go to London this upcoming break to see the Girls Aloud reunion concert and the Spice Girls’ broadway show back to back, however, we changed the plans for some R&R in the far east, you know we love us some Bangkok! Here’s to hoping we’ll catch it next time! Anyway, this doesn’t look very promising, but we are sure its a different experience once you are there! Viva forever!
Wow, we always knew that Melanie C wasn’t at her best with Geri Halliwell, but we didn’t know the grudge was still going. Maybe it was said in jest, but we can’t help to believe that she still believes it. Geri Halliwell is not the strongest singer, but she surely has a lot of charisma! Continue reading
Reasons why this is filled with awesomeness:
- Broadways show featuring Spice Girls songs.
- Geri Halliwell
- Done by the same people who did ABBA’s Mamma Mia!
- Emma Bunton
- Jennifer Saunders of Ab Fab fame wrote it
- Victoria Beckham
- First reunion of the girls since the tour
- Melanie Brown
- It’s in London West End
- Melanie Chisholm
- Mamma Mia! turned into a movie
- Did we mention it’s a fucking musical of the Spice Girls’ song?